AMS posted a refinement of their earlier Battlefield Merge Announcement. This announcement seems focused on the newer fields, and includes rules and compensation. It's possible that the older fields announced earlier had their merges postponed/cancelled - I'm not certain.
In response to player feedback and to build a more active gaming environment, we are planning to perform battlefield merge on 1/1/2021 07:00 (battlefield time). During the server merge, you will be unable to log in to the game. Please arrange your game activities accordingly to avoid any losses.
-- Grouping --
Thank you so much for all your feedback! We will be going through with the following merge plans:
- 529, 531, 533, 535, 536 ==> 533
- 532, 542 ==> 542
- 537, 543, 544 ==> 543
- 538, 539, 541, 545 ==> 545
- 547, 548, 549, 550 ==> 550
-- Rules --
After server merge:
- All personal data will be saved, including building level, captain level, troops, wounded, resources, items, etc.
- Corps member ranks are saved. The corps leader will not be changed.
- Corps buildings will be withdrawn, but corps supplies will be returned based on previous corps building levels.
- Coordinates on battlefield map will be randomly allocated for every player. You can used Advanced Teleport in the compensation items to reunite with your allies.
- All event-related statistics and corresponding rankings (enemy battlefield soldiers killed, inferno points earned, etc.) will be reset and recalculated. Non-event-related statistics will be saved and corresponding rankings will be recalculated.
- After merge, Battlefield Service Center Activeness Points and Corps Honor will be retained.
- Ongoing event score and ranking will be reset and we will prepare rich compensation for all the players.
- After merge, occupied Special Operation Supply point will be reset.
- After merge, a 3-day Aegis will be automatically activated for you (your Aegis won't be consumed. If you already have an Aegis which lasts longer than 3 days, the Aegis won't be affected and removed.)
- Deep Battle and Battlefield Purge won't be available for two weeks after the merge.
-- Compensation --
We prepared rich compensation rewards for all commanders influenced by the merger. Please tap to claim them.
Thank you for your cooperation and support! Have a nice day!
- 1,000 Gold (3)
- Advanced Teleport (2)
- Corps Teleport (1)
- Advanced Recruit Signet (5)
- 5-Day 25% Upkeep Efficiency Bonus (5)
- Advanced March Speedup (5)
- 24-Hour Building Speedup (10)
- 24-Hour Training Speedup (10)
- 24-Hour Research Speedup (10)
- Lv. 3 Airstrike (10)
- 500,000 Plastic (10)
- 500,000 Paint (10)
- 800,000 Electricity (5)
- 200,000 Metal (5)
In my experience merges have gone relatively well, and really make things interesting as Corps jockey for power position and alliances on their new field. The compensation is relatively valuable, and there are few downsides. The largest negative in my experience is losing all of your Special Operation Supply points and having to go fight for them again.